Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation technique that has quickly become a popular aesthetic treatment! The treatment involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin cells and ‘Peach Fuzz’ to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. Dermaplaning delivers fantastic results as a standalone treatment however because of the removal of dead skin and hair the skin will completely absorb any skincare you apply to it,therefore making a great priming treatment for procedures such as Skin Peels.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Banishes dead skin cells
- Rids the skin of ‘Peach Fuzz’
- Helps to unblock Blackheads
- Generates new healthy cells
- Creates healthier,smoother more radiant skin.
- Corrects uneven skin tone and texture
- Allows greater penetration for skin care products
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Results are visible immediately! Following treatment skin appears more radiant, smoother, texture is improved and skin will feel softer than ever before.
The course is fully accredited. Certificates and training manuals will be given.
Must have A&P knowledge and already facial qualified.
Course Cost - £350 (includes a kit)
Deposit - £30
Duration- 1 Day
- Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Related Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Equipment and Products.
- Preparation of room, trolley and client.
- Contra-indications and Contra Actions.
- Consultations and Record Cards
- Procedure Aftercare Advice
- How to carry out a Dermaplane Facial
- Benefits of the treatment
- How to market Dermaplaning to clients
- Kits & equipment